Sunday, September 23, 2007

my clothes smell just like you...


deci precum vezi... my clothes smell just like u




it's getting late. i am sittig here in my favourite panties and galmorous t-shirt and i can't find the answer t a simpke question : how to get rid of my french teacher: knock her down, shoot her, ignore her????
i had like this perfect day until i remembered that tomorrow it's monday. i hate modays. i hate a lot of things :
1. them ( i call them =them) it's a long list of persons -crap
2. kinley
3. mondays
4. mornings
5. endings -especially the end of the summer holiday
... i am too tired to come up with other things but i am sure there are a plenty of things i hate. i do. i am a very not-loving things person.

but i dooooo love
1. you
2. my beeeed( you alrdeay met HIM)
3. coke and orange juice
4. snow
5. sun
6. the noon
7. the sea
.
.
.
.
merg sa dorm sa ma mai gandesc la things i love.
btb....today it was a PeRFect DAy!

0 comments: