Friday, September 21, 2007

knock knock... who is there? Me!

so many things were left unsaid. so many things have changed. now i can't see clear where i am standing but i'm sure i am not on the wrong road...for now anyway. too many thing i care about and this is not something i am proud of. i just can't make up my mind. too many choices and options, why can't we make it easier?

when do we close the door? when will we open it? will we ever open it? my door is closed. how about yours? i was pretty sure that it was locked but now you are proving me that there is a backdoor entrance. for this one, i don't have to pay anything. i don't have to get involved. just open the door!!! is this what you want me to?

after finishing with these stupid questions i ask myself what is what i want right now. and i am gonna tell you. it is very simple. i need a get away trip to an exotic place. me and my so called "new boyfriend" on the beach drinking cocktails and laying in the sun. then i would like to move far away from here so i would never have to see your face again. But because this will nerver happen, i will just keep my doors closed and make sure you don't find the key. buh bye :h

0 comments: