Saturday, August 18, 2007

to know or not know? that is the question


todaY the phone rang.i picked up. it was her.
"i have something to tell you"
"do i wanna know?"
"i don't know, do you?"
"i might..."
"well... check this out. i was there when...."
and she told me what had happened. i already knew that. than something stroke me: did i really want to know? no :))

So i told her never to call me again on that issue. many say what you don't know can't hurt you but (to quote someone) not knowing is the worst thing ever. i want to know. i want to know everything. sometimes this need of knowing made me look like a fool but what is your problem??? i hate those people that are afraid to ask: we pass with the car near a factory and i am so curios to find out what happens behind the closed doors. does that make me stupid because most of the time i find myself questioning : what does that do?? and I am the only one doing that. Does everybody else know or are they just too afraid to ask? Do they have the answer to all these small questions and if they do, why don't they want to share them?

Anyway, MR.Oh is still alive. And so am I. why don't we go and have a drink???

0 comments: