Friday, August 17, 2007

here i am so I can dream on, my dear fantasy boy....oh...Oh




so here i am....this is me...there is no other place that i would like to be :)

for some time a question has been bothering me: why is it that we women always want to be unique? What is with this obessive need of being special. do we need someone to make us special?

well.....the correct answer would be No but, in my case anyway, the answer is yes. Here i am , bored and still so full of hope. Something is different now, one way or another. Why is it that I can't answer to the quetion what is wrong with you? nothing...

i could start taking about holiday about my holiday but there isn't much to say ... the rolling stones concert was amazing. Seriously, i loved it> actually, right now i am listening to rolling stones.

I have spent my entire day packing although I am very frustated: I know that I won't use most of the stuff i packed, I won't wear make-up even if I have all i need with me, and I won't keep it clean...my bag. It's gonna be a real mess in there. But who cares? Not to me.... :))))) IO have waited for this opportunity for months and now...here I am. Leaving :D

Why is it that nost places we used to love we now hate? Why can't we forget as much as we would like? why can't we accept defeat, when there is nothing left to fight for? that is the big question. i will find an answer. I have to find an answer to that question. until then...i will just lay in the sun and dream onnnnnnnn

P.S> Can I call him mr.Oh or it would be too fancy? see ya later, mr.Oh

0 comments: